- Pages: 44
- Report Code: OHMF14089
Waste Management in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) – including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural waste and sewage sludge.
- The Australian waste management industry had total revenues of $0.7bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2016 and 2020.
- Industry consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.2% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 13.5 million tons in 2020.
- Australia is generating less municipal waste per capita and recycling more of what has been generated as technology improves efficiency and increasing environmental awareness manifests.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the waste management market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the waste management market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia waste management market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Australia waste management market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Australia waste management market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Australia’s waste management market?
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Geography segmentation
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
- Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
- Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
- Market Segmentation
4.1. Geography segmentation
- Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
- Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
- Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. How has the regulatory environment affected the South African market?
- Company Profiles
8.1. Sembcorp Industries Ltd
- Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
Request a Free Sample
About the Author
Purchase to read the full report